The Statistics in Ecology and Environmental Monitoring (SEEM) 2017 meeting, hosted by the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Otago, will be held at Rydges in Queenstown from 6-8 December.
Queenstown is the premier tourist resort town in the spectacular mountains of New Zealand’s South Island. It is serviced by international flights direct from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, as well as flights from major NZ cities. It is the perfect spot for those who wish to explore New Zealand’s natural beauty pre- or post-conference.
- Marti Anderson, Massey University
- Corey Bradshaw, Flinders University
- Jennifer Hoeting, Colorado State University
- Mevin Hooten, Colorado State University
- Margie Mayfield, University of Queensland
- Daniel Stouffer, University of Canterbury
- Len Thomas, University of St Andrews
- George Seber, formerly University of Auckland
|Up to 31 August||From 1 September||From 1 November|
The facility to upload an abstract is now live.
The deadline for abstracts is Friday 14 July 2017.
Acceptance of abstracts will be notified by the beginning of August 2017 and is conditional on registration and full payment being completed by 31 August 2017.
Talks information is noted on the programme.
Contact usSEEM Administrator
Dept of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Otago
PO Box 56
Tel 03 479 7899